Monday, April 6, 2015

My personal MASTER CLEANSE experience

Click on the picture to go to the video

Hey guys

So I decided to do my very first detox ever, the MASTER CLEANSE. 
I'm a person who always likes to try out new things, always curious. So doing a detox was always on my bucket list. And I also decided to make a video diary. It was just a stupid idea lol. I mean, why not?! I just wanted to see how far I can go. How is my body going to react to it and am I especially mentally capable of doing it? I mean, it's literally fasting. It's cruel. Because I am a person who LOVES to eat! It's a pleasure I don't want to miss. BUT, for the sake of health (to detox) I wanted to try it. Normally, it lasts 7-10 days. Go and see how far I made it ;-).

So I just uploaded my very first video on Youtube ;) It's just for fun!
And I am very curious if anyone of you did such a detox before and what was YOUR experience? 

Thanks for watching <3

2 comments:

  1. You look outstanding!
    Have a nice week end!
    Natallia Jolliet
    http://www.alexphotographygeneva.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Natallia! :) Just checked out your site as well. A lot of nice pics! #thumbsup ^^

      Delete