Sunday, September 14, 2014

BIRTHDAY GIRL =)

 
 
(First of all, sorry for the poor quality of these pics. But I just had my iphone with me that day)
 
ANYWAY :) So this was the first birthday I didn't spent home with all my friends and family. I miss them a lot, especially on a day like this. BUT I have such awesome people out here as well and I am very thankful for each and one of them. I am blessed to have such great people in my life!
So yeah this is the first time I celebrated my birthday in the CITY OF ANGELS. That was very special to me. I came here 2 months ago and it's been very crazy ever since.
Everyday here is a journey, and I am so curious where this journey will lead me.
 
So here are a few pics from my bday. I am so happy I could celebrate it with my very good friend from Switzerland. Her birthday was on the 12th and mine on the 13th, so that was the perfect get together :)
 
PS. VERGOS RULE!! ^^
 
Friday 9/12/2014

The two birthday girls
friday 9/12/2014

 
Ready! Saturday 9/13/2014

Birthday Bash all white. Thx again to Simon and Vanesa for organizing this!

Happy



 

No comments:

Post a Comment