Monday, June 2, 2014

Do your very own "Destroyed Jeans"


Well, this is what happened last Saturday.
I was at a friends house chilling with 2 of my friends and we were kind of bored. What to do on a Saturday night? Not in the mood to go out. Well, why not doing your own destroyed jeans? Hah! Awesome idea.
So my friend did that before and as I was wearing a pair of jeans I found quite boring anyway, I decided to jazz em up :D

It’s actually very easy. What do you need? -> A scissors and a tweezers (Pinzette) and that's about it. Here is my picture tutorial (sorry for the bad picture quality. As it was a very spontaneous action I only had my iPhone with me).


Mark it first (where do you wanna cut them)
Then cut it there...



A pair of jeans has a certain structur. On the one hand there are horizontal lines and on the other hand there are vertical lines. What we are doing now is to pull out the vertical threads with the tweezers. It might be a little hard to find a start, but as soon as you got this it's easy and you just pull them out, one by one.

here you can see how my friend pulls out a thread

...one by one.....

tadaaaa
 And now have fun doing it on your very own ^^.

No comments:

Post a Comment