Monday, December 9, 2013

Hometown


Wearing: Boots UGG / fake leather leggins from PIECES / cardigan TOPSHOP / leather jacket ONLY

Okay, so my last post was about how I am not ready for winter yet right? Yes this is the truth, but yet, if the sun is shining, the air so clean and fresh, and then a day off? Well, yes, okay, it’s beautiful, I admit it. Kinda love it ;-).
I took these pictures a few days ago. It was my brothers birthday so we went at mums to have some yummi lunch and then went outside for a walk. Just some family quality time.
I grew up in the country side of Zurich, which means beautiful natur, no hectic ;)
So I felt like showing you how beautiful my little hometown is during a sunny winter day. So enjoy the pics.

Oh and what about christmas presents? Did you buy yours already ?
Personally, I love to make presents. Nothing more beautiful than giving pleasure to someones face.
But at the same time, it is kind of a hectic time every year. Like….what do I buy this year, what is it that this person do not have yet, where can I find it etc. But in the end it’s all worth it as soon as you see the happy face :).
By the way..if you haven’t found anything yet for your beloved ones, may be you should check out this fashion website right here : http://www.cecil.ch/ . Cecil stands for «authentic», «curious», «honest» and «modern». They are based in Hannover, Germany. They exchange their collection every month, just to always be able to keep up with the market. They focus mainly on a modern casual-sporty look, rather than just »trendy». It’s more of a every-day-wear.

So, I hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather, although it’s freezing cold ;) .Merry pre-christmas to everyone.

Ho ho ho
Steffi

Ho ho ho
Those colors..

All white everywhere <3

I honestly don't know what this is. But I have this little quirk. Where ever I am, I kinda always have to do a wheel. Well, this time it was in the snow. What ever :D


Family <3


1 comment:

  1. Thank you sweety, and yes, it really is beautiful there :)

    ReplyDelete