Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Ooh November!

Wearing: Camouflage pants ZARA, jacket L’OLIVE VERTE (from Amsterdam), shoes from Santa Monica, beanie FOREVER21, chain H&M

So! Dear November, you’re crazy. It’s actually still fall, but the thermometer keeps falling and falling. Today it measures 5C°, really??! Ugh. Therefore, all I can do this wrap myself in warm clothes and deal with it. I just hope it won’t snow this week?! (Because this is what the weather forecast is actually predicting *crymyeyesout*)

Oh and btw: I will be at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Days this upcoming saturday. I’m so curious what the designers are about to show us. What are the new trends? I’ll find out for you guys :).

Have a lovely wednesday everyone :)

Xoxo
Steffi










4 comments:

  1. Great post, and you're such a pretty lady! I love your jacket as well! Thanks for adding me to your circle, I added you back. And will be following your blog too, anyway I hope you had a great time at MBF days event! Have a great week! :)

    Boonya - theartywardrobe.blogspot.com
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) thank you so much sweety, appreciate that.
      I wish you a lovely week.
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Hey,

    great blog, we are following you on Bloglovin, GFC and google+. Maybe you would like to at our blog sometime!

    Love you pictures and outfits!

    http://resortofdesire.blogspot.de

    -Brittney & Nicole

    ReplyDelete